Black Rock is a dynamic and growing engineering consulting firm and we are looking for a mechanical engineer to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make a real difference in a growing company.
We are seeking a versatile, high-calibre and creative engineering professional to join our multi-disciplinary team. We specialize in mechanical, electrical, automation and energy engineering services to a broad range of industries. We offer the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects that require creative thinking and problem solving.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of related project design experience and will be registered Professional Engineer.
Specific experience in the following areas is valued:
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong mechanical design skills, including pumping and piping systems, material handling, rotating equipment, HVAC, etc.
- Mine infrastructure design experience is an asset
- Commercial and industrial HVAC design experience is an asset
- Knowledge of drawing, design standards and work methods
- Design using Computer Aided Design systems (AutoCAD and/or MicroStation)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated self starter with positive attitude and eagerness to broaden knowledge base
Black Rock Engineering offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages.