We’re looking for the right person to join the management team at the Ionic Technology Group, in the role of ENGINEERING MANAGER of Black Rock Engineering in Sudbury, Ontario.
Black Rock specializes in Mechanical, Electrical, Automation, Process, Structural, and Energy for medium and heavy industry including mining. The right person has experience in those fields, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and wants to manage and grow a great team executing interesting projects.
Working closely with the company’s General Manager, the job description is “whatever needs to be done” and if you’re the right person, you have a pretty good idea already. Depending on the day, this may include:
- Managing a team of engineers and designers
- Ensuring that projects are executed well – safety, quality, scope, schedule, budget
- Liaise with customers and potential new clients
- Business development
- Scoping, estimating, writing, reviewing proposals
- Strategic planning and execution
- Running a profitable business
- Problem solving
Previous consulting experience is an asset!
Black Rock Engineering offers competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits packages.
You will have support from the awesome Black Rock team and the Ionic Technology Group. If you’re interested, submit a resume below.