Black Rock Engineering – Greater Sudbury, ON
Black Rock is a dynamic and growing engineering consulting firm and we are looking for a key individual to join our Mechanical group. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to make a real difference in a growing company.
We are seeking a dynamic, high-caliber and creative engineering professional to join our multi-disciplinary team. We specialize in mechanical, electrical, automation and energy engineering services for industrial, commercial, and private sector markets. We offer the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects that require creative thinking and problem solving.
The successful candidate will have 4-8 years of related project design experience and have or be eligible for the Professional Engineers of Ontario designation.
Specific experience in the following areas is valued:
- Drafting and design skills – 3D modeling is an asset.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Strong mechanical design skills, including pumping and piping systems, material handling, HVAC etc.
- Mine infrastructure design experience is an asset.
- Knowledge of drawings, design standards and work methods.
- Project management experience is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with positive attitude and eagerness to broaden knowledge base.
Black Rock Engineering offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Company Pension
- Comprehensive Health Benefits